Sunday, March 12, 2006

Snow.

I have mixed feelings about snow. I like to play in it - sledding and all - but I'm not too fond of what it does the rest of the world who have to drive in it. Just because you have a 4-wheel drive vehicle, doesn't mean you can drive like it's the Indianapolis 500! Have a care and SLOW DOWN! I'm going to have to shovel snow - though the snow-blower will be doing most of the work :).

The forecast calls for several more days of show showers. Who knows what this is going to mean for the poor schlep (that would be me) who has to clear it all. We shall see.

I'm told that now that I live out here in Utah, I'll have to go skiing or snowboarding - you know get into the local sports scene. I'd prefer to go snowmobiling. We'll see.

To be honest, I want the snow to go away so Spring will have a chance to arrive. I like spring. :)

1 more ramblings:

Queen Karana said...

Me too. I like spring too.