Friday, March 24, 2006

35 lions in one room...

I'm tired. I made the mistake of staying up too late 2 nights in a row and now I'm paying for it. I need a nap in a big way, but I can't. I'll try to go to bed at a decent hour tonight and get plenty of rest for tomorrow's festivities.

Tomorrow is the big birthday party for Sara. The last count was that there will be 28 lion cubs!!! There will also only be 6 or 7 adult lions and lionesses for this bash. Cake, ice cream, pinata, bean bag toss, pin the tail on the lion, lion hunt, lion-lion-hyena (aka duck-duck-goose), wooden lion coloring, what's the time mr. lion (mother, may I), catch a lion by its tail, lions and tigers, lion rescue, gifts, lion ears, lion-filled goodie bags - the list is virtually endless! I'll be glad when it's over, because then I'll be able to take a nap. :)

I hope she appreciates this when she gets older. I hate to think about what we'll do for her 7th birthday party. As long as she has fun and Karen feels good about it, then it's all worth it, right? I guess we'll see won't we.

Once this one is done, we'll have just under 6 months to plan the next party, 'Becca turns 4 in September!

1 more ramblings:

dubby said...

It's nice you have these kids six months apart. Great planning.

Where do I go to find out who to set up a machine as a Linux machine?

debbiebf@aol.com aka Dubby