Monday, December 24, 2007

The Night Before...

It's the night before Christmas and finally, everything's wrapped and shoved under the tree where it belongs. I had to work today for a half day, and then I did the last little bit of shopping I needed to do to be sure the things I wanted to get for people were acquired without prior knowledge.

Since the Queen handles our finances, she'd notice purchases and harass me about going over budget. I didn't want that harassment, so I waited until the last minute to get what I wanted to get her. Either there were a lot of other people who felt the same way, or a ton of people who just waited until the last minute because each of the locations I had to visit were INSANE!

Anyway, I'm just glad it's over. Now I can just go to bed and wait until Santa comes to town and delivers for the Princess and the Dragon. :)

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Merry Christmas!

This post was brought to you by the letters H, O, H, O, H, O, and the number 8 (9 on foggy nights)

0 more ramblings: