Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Battlestar Galactica

So, which of you out there are Battlestar Galactica fans? I'm talking mainly about the new series, but the old one would be fine. So, is anyone other than me truly saddened by the fact that it takes so increadibly long between seasons these days? I really like this series, but to make me wait so long between episodes is brutal. Too bad I didn't have nice huge capacity DVR when it the series first started. Oh well, such is life.

I like the fact that this new series makes better use of ethnicity than the old series. If my memory serves me correctly, there was only one minority in the entire show. That would be Boomer. :) There were pitifully few (if any) women in any sort of leadership roles. This new series has women and minorities all over the place. I'd like to see another brother or sister as one of the top-tier characters, but I'm not going to complain. :)

That being said, go watch the mini-series and as many seasons as are on DVD. It's a really good show. I really like what was done to the Cylons. I think you will too :)

This post was brought to you by the letters B, S, G, and the number 2003.

0 more ramblings: