Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Geeking!

I got to go Geeking tonight! :) Those of you who know me will know that I really enjoy D&D. I got the chance to play tonight instead of Friday. I can't play on Friday since my wife has a Creative Memories event to attend and most of the rest of my group can't play on Friday either.

So we got to play tonight and we killed another dragon! What fun! :)

Anyway, I'm in a pretty good mood as a result. Too bad I'm going to bed as soon as I possibly can. I'm really tired.

This post was brought to you by the letters D, I, C, E, and the number 20.

2 more ramblings:

dubby said...

You should geek more often.

Queen Karana said...

Geek more often? He already goes once a week unless CM stuff comes up - which I try really really hard not to let happen.

But you can't blame CM this time. We're going to a Christmas concert... remember? :)