Sunday, December 30, 2007

2 Weeks in a Row?

[begin rant]

For the second week in a row, my pro football team has played like crap! I understand the need to rest up the starters, but c'mon! You can at least come to the game ready to play and have a good showing for the first half before taking the starters out and easing up.

The coach needs to get a piece of the owner's mind for this lack of preparation.

As you can tell, I'm not happy about this performance.

[end rant]

This post was brought to you by the letters L, O, S, S, and the number 3.

1 more ramblings:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Many years ago, I tried to get interested in pro sports. I found out that you need to select a team and follow it. So I did some homework, and selected one, and suddenly it started losing all the time. So I tried another, and it too started to slide. So I changed sports, and the new team I selected started losing all the time, too. Finally, I just gave up. I hated seeing all those poor athletes out there who had obviously worked hard and spent a lot of effort trying to become good players, and when I became a fan, they couldn't do squat against an opposing team. So I just gave up. And guess what. As soon as I quit following pro sports, my teams (the Cubs) made it to the playoffs, and (the Bears) won the SuperBowl. So I now do my part to help all the pro sports teams by not following them, allowing them to do much better than if I were to root for one of them. Best of luck with your team(s)....