Friday, January 04, 2008

Sick Again

I'm sick again. That may explain my feelings of getting old. :) I went to work feeling down in the dumps and left within 2 hours because I began to feel even worse. I've taken meds for my sinuses (we're having some serious pressure turmoil in the weather lately), tossed back a few vitamin c tablets, Downed and Orange and some orange juice and napped most of the day under lots of layers of clothing and blankets.

I just took a shower and feel mostly human again. :) My head is still a little stuffy and I have an occasional cough from the drainage, but I think I'm through the worst of it. The aches and chills are all gone and I'm fairly certain I'll live.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

This post was brought to you by the letters C, C, C, C and the number 9.

2 more ramblings:

Queen Karana said...

hope you feel better soon!

dubby said...

Your house is backwards. You get sick and quickly better, whereas with Karen it l-i-n-g-e-r-s. In my house, I get sick and bounce back and David can squeeze a week out of a 24 hour bug.