Monday, January 07, 2008

Now Where's My Password?

I've lost my password enough times that I need to have a utility to help me get them back or recover it using the Excel password recovery tool they have over at www.password-studio.com.

If you have a password or eight from an Office product or products, you need a utility like this. Take a look at what they have to offer and see if it fits your needs. I just wish I had something like this when I lost all my passwords. Everyone who has a computer needs a good set of utilities just in case the worst happens. Just don't forget your passwords, OK? :)

This post was brought to you by the letters O, H, N, O, and the number 5.

1 more ramblings:

dubby said...

Hoo boy are you in trouble. You stole the Queen's post.

I have a box with blank business cards that I physically write the passwords on. No one can hack into that!

If there is a fire, I'm in trouble.