Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Want To Go On A Cruise...

...for my honeymoon, albeit 10 or so years too late. The Queen and I never went on a honeymoon when we were married oh so many years ago. I've wanted to go on a cruise again since 1992 when I got to cruise to the Bahamas with my college roommate. I know the Queen hasn't really gone on a cruise and I think she'd really enjoy herself.

As I said before, I cruised to the Bahamas. It was incredible to be out on the ocean in the sunshine simply relaxing and forgetting all about anything that had worried me before. The ship made port in several locations and I got the chance to go snorkeling above a live reef. That was one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had.

I think I'd like to cruise to the Hawaiian Islands next time, though I'm not sure how long that would take. :) I'd also be interested in another Caribbean cruise, only this time with the Queen instead of my college roommate.

If you've been considering a cruise to somewhere warm and exotic, try Apple Vacations, Disney Cruise Lines, Princess Cruise Lines, or any of the others you can reach through the good folks at www.all-travel.com.

Right now, it's a little on the chilly side here in the U.S. Why not warm up the blood and go on a cruise.

This post was brought to you by the letters Z, X, Q, and the number 0.

0 more ramblings: