Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Search Goes On...

So far the search has been exhausting. I've looked into at least 60 positions and have applied for about 30 of them. I have a lot more to do, but I have confidence that I'll have a new job by the end of the month. Wish me luck in achieving that goal. :)

Anyway, if you're wondering why I haven't posted since last Tuesday, this should answer that question. I apologize for not posting something about my situation sooner.

This post was brought to you by the letters R, E, S, U, M, E, and the number 30.

1 more ramblings:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Bummer. Best wishes for a quick position. Good I.T. people are hard to find, and experienced ones are harder to find, so if you can dig around a little and uncover the firms who need good I.T. staff, hopefully things will look up quickly. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.