Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Apologies

It's been far too long since I posted and I should be shot for that silliness. :) Last week was pretty busy at work and by the time I got home, I didn't really want to sit down and do anything with a computer. That happens to the best of us. Anyway, welcome back! The in-laws are out of town for about 10 days and Karen, Sara 'Becca, and I all have the house to ourselves. It will be refreshing, and somewhat odd, but that's how things go. I still have a problem with the backups at work, but I've come up with a way around the most critical parts of it. I'll call tech support tomorrow to see what they can do for me.

The time change was this past weekend, and it's brought havoc to my sleep schedule, unless Karen has begun assaulting me again in her sleep :), so I'm tired and sandy-eyed all the time. I'll turn in early tonight to see if I can remedy that for tomorrow.

I have a business meeting (IT Dept. team building thing) on Friday to play 3 holes of golf. I don't golf. I hate it (except for miniature golf) and would rather be at work than to go and play, but it is a team-building effort, so I suppose I'll go make a few divots. :)

Time to hit the sack. I did want to go to bed early tonight...

Wish me luck!

1 more ramblings:

dubby said...

You are a super guy, but golfing is supposed to be fun and help you relax. Enjoy! It is nice to have a job where the atmosphere is not so intense! The new job sounds great and ten days alone sounds magnificent.