Thursday, February 23, 2006

Temperature. Work? Chocolate!

Becca has a fever of 101. She's had it off and on for 24 hrs so we've decided to take her to a doctor tomorrow. We'll keep an eye on it for the night and see what the doctor has to say tomorrow. There's been something going around for a while now and it seems that everyone is getting a touch of it.

On the bright side, I've received information that seems to support a second interview next week and another potential second interview for the week after that one. More on that information as I receive confirmation. Wish me luck!

Now if only I could convince my wife that she finds me as desirable as the prospective employers! :) Perhaps I'll run out to the store and buy some chocolate and pour it on me. What do you think? Will it work? Yeah, yeah, I know. She'll make me sit in a freezer until she could safely remove the chocolate. On second thought, I don't think it would do me much good to go get the chocolate. Maybe some raspberries...

0 more ramblings: