Sunday, September 28, 2008

Job Quality

What has happened to the job quality of NFL officiating recently? So far this season, I have personally seen enough horrible calls from the officiating crews to last an entire season. I have also seen replays (in real time mind you) of others that were completely ludicrous. Why don't they have any pride in what they do this year?

Obviously, I'm not happy with the Cowboys' loss today, but I saw 3 blown calls go against the Cowboys today that could have made the difference in the 2 point loss to the Redskins. You're right that the Cowboys should have overcome the bad calls and won anyway, but if all things are equal, then the game would probably have ended differently.

That's my $.02, and you are welcome to have a different opinion in this particular game, but overall officiating has gone pretty far downhill so far this year.

This post was brought to you by the letters W, T, F, and the number 3.

0 more ramblings: