Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tick, Tock.

There are less than 13 hours until I begin signing and initialing the pages of what usually looks like a book. It's called home sale closing or something to that effect. The upshot is that you sign on the order of 40 or 50 places and vow to adopt an infant ostrich in order to pay and arm and a leg for 30 years. All of this is in order to procure a house to live in. It's an insane process, but that's the only way to buy a house these days. I wish I had a stamp of my signature so I could save time.

Anyway, we're happy to be getting our house and I'm looking forward to that, but I'm NOT looking forward to the boatloads of work I'm going to have to do in order to prep the house to our satisfaction. I'll have a large jetted soaking tub to relax in for a while anyway. :) That sounds pretty good! Assuming I can manage to get Karen out of it.

That's it for now. Tick, tock - watch the clock!

Tonight's silliness was brought to you be the letters K, F, and the number 3. Thank you, and good night!

3 more ramblings:

Queen Karana said...

Hm. Maybe I can share my tub. Maybe. :)

Obliviocelot said...

3 is one of my lucky numbers. Good luck with the infant ostrich; I hear they bite.

dubby said...

I'm jealous.