Monday, February 08, 2010

Superbowl!

Yesterday, I watched what I think was the most entertaining SuperBowl I've watched ever. I'm happy for New Orleans as that city really needed something to celebrate given what's happened to it over the course of the last fist full of years.

Also, yesterday marked 10 months since my son joined our family. He's putting on weight like a champ and he is now armed with 4 little teeth. The drooling little fellow has quite a playful personality, when he isn't hungry or tired, and he's been playing repeat-after-me games with anyone who would play with him.

He certainly brings smiles to my face whenever I think about him and his games. :) I've been in a really odd head space recently, so please forgive the long absence from posting. It is related to the Queen's new blog and one of her disclosures. As a result, I think any entry from me would have been skewed heavily. Not only that, but some of the things I may have posted would probably have been somewhat harsh when the problem is that I just needed to digest some of what's been going on. I felt it best if I did my digesting before posting.

Anyway, I hope my friends from the east coast are able to dig out before round 2 hits. I'm sure it's beautiful, even if it is a mess. Send pictures! :)

I'll probably get started on the bathroom downstairs soon. Perhaps, I'll swipe the Queen's lappy for a bit and get the pictures of the basement remodel so I can post them. Sound like a plan? :)

This post was brought to you by the letters N, O, S, and the number 92.

3 more ramblings:

dubby said...

Smiles! Here's hoping the Prince continues to brighten the days! (and not so much the nights)

Utah Mommy said...

I've got to ask now... was it the post about the kids fighting in church? I just know you mentioned that to me with a "I didn't know about that..." type of comment.

Just curious.

They were very well behaved this week, btw.

King Isepik said...

No... Nothing to do with the kids.