Monday, February 22, 2010

Rough Couple of Weeks

It's been 2 weeks since I posted last and for that, I apologize. It seems I'm doing an awful lot of that lately.

Anyway...

After living through the hype and crap associated with that ghastly holiday last Sunday, we've come to understand that our son has a double ear infection and the rash he had for about 2 weeks was probably scarlet fever. To say that I'm not pleased with the various medical professionals who took a look at him, would be an epic understatement! WTF!!!

How does a trained medical professional miss these things? WTF, indeed!!!

He's on meds and seems to be a much happier little man now. We just need to get him to regain the weight he lost as a result of not feeling well and pack on some more to boot since he is a little on the small side. :)

I'll try to post a couple more times this week to make it up to my 4 followers and maybe 2 or 3 other readers.

This post was brought to you by the letters A, C, K, and the number 8.

0 more ramblings: