Saturday, March 22, 2008

Queen Grump.

The Queen is not feeling well. This is NOT a good thing. When the Queen is not feeling well, her fuse is clipped to the length of about a millimeter and packed with a lot more punch. Woe be to you if you're in her line of sight when the fuse becomes lit.

In her defense, we were pushing her buttons, by not feeling badly. We should have known better. Silly family... :)

I can understand her shortened temper as mine becomes shortened when I'm not feeling well just like hers, but it's a real bitch to be on the receiving end of it. :) I'll have to try to do something that may help her feel better. Hmmm... perhaps I'll offer her some chocolate (anyone have some Belgian chocolate), a warm, comfy blanket (we've got a couple of those around here), and a hug (any time she wants one). :*

Wish me luck! :)

This post was brought to you by the letters S, I, C, K, and the number 6.

1 more ramblings:

dubby said...

I'll see what I can do on the chocolate end, but she will be fine by the time it would get there.