Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An Offer!

Today, I picked up a packet of paper from my second choice of employment. It is a job offer and since it appears that the curse of "The Financial Department" has delayed the decisions of my first choice, I'll probably accept it.

As a result of the curse, it will be a couple more weeks at least until my first choice would have an offer for me. The other drawback about my first choice is that they want to bring 3 contractors for a short term contract and at the end, offer the best 1 person the position. The offer I got today from my second choice is a direct hire position. Which do you think is better for me and you only get 1 guess? :)

I'm pretty sure that unless my first choice pulls something out of a hat (like an offer for a permanent position) tomorrow morning, I'll be accepting this offer. They want me to start on Monday. Can you tell I'm pleased? :)

This post was brought to you by the letters J, O, B, and the number 18.

0 more ramblings: