Sunday, July 15, 2007

2 Weeks

It's hard to believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. The dates don't lie about it though. :) No changes as yet.

Why is it that I can't ever get on track the way I want? It's as if the universe has decided that no matter what, I'm always going to be just a bit short of my goal.

On a happier note, a different group of friends has decided to form a guild on a different WoW server and have asked me to join. I'm running an undead warlock on the Horde side. I'm interested to see some of the play from the other side. We'll see what happens, I might stick with it for a while.

This post was brought to you by the letters G, I, W, Y, and the number 45.

1 more ramblings:

James McGovern said...

FYI. The new and final 2KBloggers list has been published. You should include as part of your next blog entry...