Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Makes me wish...

Days like today make me wish I worked outdoors again. :) The weather was gorgeous! It was just about 70° with very little breeze and I would be ecstatic if it were like this year-round! Of course we need to have a bit of rain on occasion, but I can live with that. The princess and the dragon are outside enjoying the swing set and I just came in from uncovering the deck furniture. If it stays warm enough, perhaps we'll eat on the deck. Of course, that depends on what the weather does in the next 30 minutes or so. :)

The Queen is off getting the finishing touches for dinner. So far, it's been a pretty good day. :)

This post was brought to you by the letters N, I, C, E, and the number 70.

1 more ramblings:

OhTheJoys said...

The weather is making me happy too!