Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Wow! 2 years...

It's been 2 years since I last posted.  I was not sure if I would ever post on here again.  I didn't so much as abandon it as I was attempting to avoid sensitive topics in an effort to spare another's feelings.  I'm not so sure I care about what anyone thinks of my posts anymore.

I may decide to make this a private blog so I can use it as a journal if the issue comes up again, though I don't think I will.

I also have the other blog where I just let it rip, so I could use that one to tell it like it is.  Who knows.

What's important is that I still have access to this thing and I'm going to use it...

This post was brought to you by the letters D, and T, the color Grey, and the number 51.

1 more ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I actually checked your blog and read it! In many ways, I miss the days before Facebook. Dubby