Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer is a bad time for posting...

Apparently, getting a new job is great and all, but it eats into my posting time. Especially when I get home and need to do things like yard work, gardening, meal prep, dishes, laundry, help the kids with whatever they're into, etc. Then after all that has been handled for the evening, I'm tired and my brain won't creatively put together the words to make it all work correctly.

Oh, what a first world problem to have, right! :) I'll see if I can sculpt out some time to post more regularly.

Anyway, I need to apologize to the 2 or so readers who actually follow my blog.

This post was brought to you by the letters P, O, S, T, and the number 8.

1 more ramblings:

Utah Mommy said...

You are amazing. Thank you for everything you do for our family while we live in this vortex of dysfunction.