Monday, September 21, 2009

The House of Sick

Our home has been ill all month. The latest is that the Prince has an ear infection (go figure) and I have some sort of sinus thing. The Queen is fighting off the effects of possibly a sinus thing and now a bug bite. It has her face all swollen such that it looks like I've abused her.

I swear I haven't laid a hand on her, but it's somewhat odd to see! It's getting better. So far, the Princesses haven't gotten anything (knocks on some handy fake wood) and we hope it stays that way.

In my case, a lot of my distress is because of the changing weather out here in the Salt Lake Valley. Things change in a hurry out here and it feels like my head is inflated to 100psi. Aside from the headaches and sinus pain, I'm doing fine, though.

Anyway, I thought you would like to know what's going on with us since I haven't posted in some time.

P. S. - I'm done with the sheet rock in the basement and will now move on to correct a seeping leak in the foundation near the window (lot's of digging in my future) and then on to mudding and taping. :) Please tell me you can feel the sarcasm dripping off that sentence.

This post was brought to you by the letters I, L, L, and the number 3.

1 more ramblings:

dubby said...

It helps to have a minds eye view of the finished project! Keep on plugging along, or digging or taping. I hope you get better soon.