Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to Work...

I got back to work on the basement over the weekend. I installed the bathroom vent and flex ducting to the outside and reinstalled the fiberglass insulation. I then installed the green board on the ceiling and tray of the bathroom space. I also installed the dry fixtures so there is some light.

Let me tell you, if you install drywall on a ceiling by yourself, be ready to experience a backache. The pain has since faded a bit, but I'm expecting it to revisit me tomorrow morning. I'm NOT looking forward to that.

Tomorrow, I'll work on the walls. Once that is done, I'll move on to the cement board in the shower area. I plan to be done with the green board this week so I can mud and tape everything I've done so far.

This post was brought to you by the letters A, C, H, E, and the number 9.

1 more ramblings:

dubby said...

You need some happy pills! Yay, percocet!