Sunday, July 20, 2008

Projects...

I hurt so much right now. Since yesterday morning, I've been working on the girls' bathroom. The sink (and possibly the toilet) have been leaking in such a way that it wasn't readily detectable and has damaged the floor. In order to investigate the damage to the floor and to determine just how bad it was, I had to completely disassemble the bathroom. I will post images of the ordeal once it is actually complete. :)

In the mean time, The Queen may have a few things to say on the matter and I need to get back to it so I can complete it today. I'd like the girls to be able to use their bathroom and not ours.

This post was brought to you by the letters G, R, R, and the number 5.

4 more ramblings:

dubby said...

Groan. I hate plumbing problems. I hope the damage isn't too bad.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

I don't do plumbing. I'll do electricity, phone wiring, carpentry, etc., but when it comes to water, whether in pipes or on the roof, I let the pro's do it. You're a better man than I am. Hats off to you.

dubby said...

Are you plumbed out? I love your comment to David about the hair or lack thereof. lol

Notjustanyone said...

Hey, boy do I wish you were here so I could hire you! You've got experience now in bathrooms !!!
You're super!