Sunday, August 13, 2006

A.C. ... and Thanks!

I LOVE AIR CONDITIONING! I'm talking about the REAL stuff, not the fake Utah, feeble excuse for AC they seem to love out here. It was installed on Thursday and the house has been at a nice comfy 73 degrees since. :)

Thanks to Cathryn for naming Cat. Keturah is her new name and I've had some comps on it already. You have my thanks! :)

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, but I've either been busy working, doing odds and ends around the house, caring for everyone, or gaming (WoW and Sidewinder - mostly WoW though). I'm trying to catch up to my friends so I can go on raids with them. I have 11 more levels to go until I'm close enough. Once I catch up, I won't play quite as much, because I won't be playing catch-up... Do you buy that? :)

Karen is still pretty sick. She does lots of hacking and attempts to remove her lungs (by coughing them out) and a good deal of moaning in pain afterwards. I figure she'll get better at some point and move back into the bedroom, but I'm not sure when...

Anyway, I'm going to keep this post short-ish and tell you that it was brought to you by the letters W, S, G, and the number 29.

5 more ramblings:

Obliviocelot said...

You're welcome. Glad to be of help, and even gladder that you liked the name. I love feeling useful. :)

Queen Karana said...

*HACK!* *HACK!* *HACKITYHACKHACK!*
*UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*HACKHACKHACKHAAAAAAAAAACK!*
*COUGH*
*COUGH*
*HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK*
*GROOOOOOOOAN*

dubby said...

Plus you will be meeting Cathryn on line with WoW once you build her new computer. Hmmm.

Is it true Karen lost ten pounds by hacking out a whole lung? I have heard of anorexia but some people will do anything to lose weight.

King Isepik said...

I MIGHT be meeting Bob online. There are over 160 WoW servers and she will probably NOT be on the same one as me. We'll see. It IS possible, however... :)

Obliviocelot said...

Well, which server are you on? And hey, update again, by the way! It's been almost a week! Have you died???