Thursday, November 12, 2009

Progress.

Hey, in case you've been wondering, I've made progress on my basement. I know, I know. You're probably thinking "Wasn't this thing supposed to be finished in the spring?" And you would be right, but things have taken longer than we expected and I've been slacking trying to work on it when the family wouldn't be disturbed by my activities. :)

At any rate, the mudding and taping has been completed, the doors have been installed, and I have a couple of areas to do a little light sanding - about 10 minutes worth. This means I'll be painting the ceilings of the basement area and the rec room tonight. We have carpet scheduled for installation on Wednesday of next week, so ALL the painting and trim work has to be completed by then. I'm not sure the trim will be completed, but I'll be doing a lot of painting over the weekend to try and meet that deadline.

I'm sure the painting will be completed Sunday some time, but the trim may take a little longer. We'll see! :)

Wish me luck!

This post was brought to you by the letters T, I, R, E, D, and the number 12.

0 more ramblings: